Saturday 9 July 2011

Photograph

It's arrived! I've got a camera again.
Which means I can do a quick collage of some of my birthday goodies -
There's quite a pink/heart theme going on there, isn't there?  They know me so well.

Right, got to dash, off to Gina's Open Studio today.  I can't wait to see THIS for real.  If you are in the area, do come and have a look - details of Cambridge Open Studios here
I go armed with my 'signature dish'.  Or, if I'm honest, just about the only thing I can cook successfully.


Photograph - Ringo Starr (pathetic,  I know,  but I was pushed for time!)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Gill. Nice photo collage. The muffins look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The telephone kiosk was great, wasn't it?! Lovely to meet you, hope you got some more knitting done.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was lovely to have you here yesterday. Today has been much quieter so we have managed to consume rather a lot of those raspberry and white chocolate muffins!

    ReplyDelete