Friday 21 August 2015

Baby Wants a New Dress

My niece telephoned a week or so ago to say that Baby Grace had asked for another dress, suitable for the hot weather (she's very advanced for her age).   I had a quick rummage through my fabric stash and found something suitable.  Well, I say suitable, it was nice and soft, so I was prepared to overlook the fact that it was a little bit on the garish side.  I used the free Made by Rae dress that I used here so it only took about half a metre.  I cut it out that evening, stitched it the following morning, and posted it off that afternoon.  

The very next day I got a text message with a photo, showing Grace wearing it.  That's better than any 'Prime' service!
I did suggest that the fabric would be suitable if she was planning a Carribean cruise, but she seems happy that it's bright and cheerful.  

Baby Wants A New Dress - The Danny Johnson Band

1 comment:

  1. She looks lovely in her new dress and the colours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete