Friday 19 September 2008

Day Three

What a beautiful day! Walked into town to go to my Pilates class, then back home and straight down to my ..... I think I'm going to call it a studio. It sounds a bit posey as if I've got ideas above my station, but I can't call it a shed because it's far too beautiful, and besides, I've got two sheds already. I tried shed-io but that sounds a bit daft, so I've decided it'll be a studio unless I've had a particularly unproductive day, and then it'll be a shed. So that's sorted then.


And it is sorted - I spent a couple of hours tidying and sorting and labelling, so it looks neat and lovely now

Just got back from seeing Limehouse Lizzy - Thin Lizzy tribute band - ears are still ringing from standing next to the speaker, they were great, as always. Will post pics tomorrow if they turn out ok.

Working at Leyton Orient tomorrow, so I suppose I'd better go.

4 comments:

  1. Big Welcome - so glad you are blogging. I'm sure it's going to be one of the most entertaining blogs and I love your work. Great News.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a gold star for such a neat and tidy studio, wish mine looked like that! At least I'm not the only one with paint/ink stained fingers! Good luck with your c&G course - I did it years ago and loved every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with your C&G - look forward to seeing your work and hearing how long it takes before you can't see any of your lovely worksurface - when it's covered with 'stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. I like "Shedio" and when you said it, i thought of "jario" as in "whiskey in the" ... I know what you mean about "studio" sounding a bit ... posh! x

    ReplyDelete