Tuesday 11 March 2014

Private View

I am here to give you details of an exhibition, and to issue you all with an invitation .........

This is our second exhibition and we have been working towards it for nearly two years, and there is some really lovely work.  I've moved back towards my 'stitching roots' and this time I've made garments, but incorporating embroidery and print techniques.

Do try and get along to Art Van Go and see our exhibition if you can - and, if you happen to be free and in the area this Saturday, do come along to our Private View, from 12 noon to 4pm.  You will be made very welcome, and there will be afternoon tea and homemade cake, so I hope to see you there.

As an added incentive, I am just putting the finishing touches to the dress I intend to wear.  It's pretty ridiculous, but I really like it.  Besides, I didn't get where I am by not looking ridiculous.

Private View - The Buff Medways

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another reason to be disappointed that I'm missing your PV! Please post pics of your outfit. Hope it goes well. Mx

    ReplyDelete