Tuesday 31 July 2012

White Wedding

It was a truly perfect day - fantastic venue, glorious weather and of course, THE most beautiful bride (not that I'm biased or anything)

The very Happy Couple

Buttonholes made by the ladies of the Flying Geese Patchwork Group

Please note the tiara - I made it!

In the beautiful grounds at South Farm

I love the look on the flower girl's face

With bridesmaid Emily

and with the lovely Jess

and the proud grandparents (my Mum and Dad)

Big, big Congratulations, all best wishes and good luck to Sarah and Brendan.

Although I'm not too sure they'll need any luck from me - SOMEONE clearly sorted the weather out for the day, and also arranged for them to be upgraded to First Class (FIRST CLASS!) for their honeymoon.

Oh, and in case you wondered why there are no group shots with me in them - it's because some fat middle-aged woman wearing my dress seems to have infiltrated the photos on my behalf.  I only hope the professional photos are more flattering.

White Wedding - Billy Idol

2 comments:

  1. Everything and everyone look wonderful but especially Sarah and Brendan who look very happy. Well done Auntie Gill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks lovely, didn't she make a gorgeous bride.

    ReplyDelete